Toss together fresh spinach, veggies, pineapple and ham for this light, lovely main-dish salad. —Anita Ashe, Sherbrooke, Nova Scotia
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2/3 cup seeded chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 8 slices red onion, halved
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 8 ounces sliced deli ham, julienned
- 1/3 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- Divide spinach among four plates. Top with tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms and onion. Arrange pineapple and ham over salad. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hawaiian Spinach Salad in Healthy Cooking June/July 2011, p40
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hawaiian Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review