- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2/3 cup seeded chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 8 slices red onion, halved
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 8 ounces sliced deli ham, julienned
- 1/3 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- Divide spinach among four plates. Top with tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms and onion. Arrange pineapple and ham over salad. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Hawaiian Spinach Salad
Sort By :
Substitute turkey for ham & 3/4 cup dried cranberries for grape tomatoes to get Turkey Spinach Salad.
My husband and I enjoyed this salad w/a burger for dinner. Delicious :)
I loved all of the different flavors in this salad, especially the pineapple. Every bite was tasty.
Many flavors make this salad excellent! My teenaged daughter even thought it was great, and I have difficulty getting her to eat spinach!