These roll-ups were served at my baby shower luncheon many years ago. Pineapple, ham and bacon give them a tasty tropical twist. - Ethel Lenters, Sioux Center, Iowa.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 14 thin slices deli ham
- 14 bacon strips, halved widthwise
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits with juice
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well. Spread beef mixture over ham slice. Roll up, starting with a short side. Cut in half widthwise; wrap a bacon slice around each. Secure with toothpicks.
- Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Pour pineapple over roll-ups. Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 30 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 28 roll-ups.
Originally published as Hawaiian Roll-Ups in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p20
Reviews for Hawaiian Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review