If you are looking for a different way to use kielbasa, the sweet and mildly spicy flavor of these sandwiches is a nice change of pace.—Judy Dames, Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
- 3 pounds smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 bottles (12 ounces each) chili sauce
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 12 hoagie buns, split
- Place kielbasa in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the chili sauce, pineapple and brown sugar; pour over kielbasa. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Serve on buns. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Hawaiian Kielbasa Sandwiches in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2010, p9
Reviews for Hawaiian Kielbasa Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review