Hawaiian Honey Burgers Recipe
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 can (20 ounces) sliced pineapple, drained
- 8 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight 3/4-in.-thick patties.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 3 minutes on each side. Brush with soy sauce. Continue grilling for 4-6 minutes or until juices run clear, basting and turning several times.
- During the last 4 minutes, grill the pineapple slices until browned, turning once. Serve burgers and pineapple on buns with lettuce if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Hawaiian Honey Burgers
Sort By :
"My family devoured these!"
"Phenomenal!!! By far one of the best burger I have had in a very long time!!!"
"Our family love these burgers."
"So glad I found these! My recipe box is in another country and I missed this one! These a so different but just as hearty as any burger. can't wait to make 'em again!"
"I am definitelt going to try these! Will let you know the results."