Hawaiian Honey Burgers Recipe
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 can (20 ounces) sliced pineapple, drained
- 8 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight 3/4-in.-thick patties.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 3 minutes on each side. Brush with soy sauce. Continue grilling for 4-6 minutes or until juices run clear, basting and turning several times.
- During the last 4 minutes, grill the pineapple slices until browned, turning once. Serve burgers and pineapple on buns with lettuce if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Hawaiian Honey Burgers
Sort By :
Phenomenal!!! By far one of the best burger I have had in a very long time!!!
Our family love these burgers.
So glad I found these! My recipe box is in another country and I missed this one! These a so different but just as hearty as any burger. can't wait to make 'em again!
I am definitelt going to try these! Will let you know the results.
I eliminated the paprika and the curry powder, and replaced the soy sauce with teriyaki sauce to fit my family's tastes. This was awesome. My family loved this recipe, we will definitely be making this again.