Hawaiian Ham Steak
This wonderful main dish which only requires four items and they're out of the oven in just 10 minutes.—Mildred Sherrer, Fort Worth, Texas
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (about 1 pound each)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 pineapple slices
- Cut each ham steak into three serving-size pieces. Combine brown
- sugar and mustard; spread over ham. Top each piece with a pineapple
- slice. Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/3 pound) equals 295 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 2,002 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.