Hawaiian Ham Salad Pockets Recipe
Looking for a great way to use up leftover ham? Try these simple, low-fat sandwiches. “Pineapple and mustard are traditional flavors with baked ham, and they work well in these sandwiches,” says Mitzi Sentiff of Annapolis, Maryland
- 1-1/4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 4 pita pocket halves
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the ham, pineapple and carrot. Stir in the mayonnaise and mustard until blended. Line each pita half with a lettuce leaf; fill with ham salad. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 194 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 945mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat.
Reviews for Hawaiian Ham Salad Pockets
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC