Hawaiian Ham Salad Pockets Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 4 pita pocket halves
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the ham, pineapple and carrot. Stir in the mayonnaise and mustard until blended. Line each pita half with a lettuce leaf; fill with ham salad. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hawaiian Ham Salad Pockets in Light & Tasty April/May 2007, p6
Reviews for Hawaiian Ham Salad Pockets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review