Hawaiian Chicken Salad Recipe
- 5 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (16 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup julienned green pepper
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup salted cashews
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 4 teaspoons apple juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Combine the dressing ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until ready to serve. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 360 calories, 21g fat (6g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 317mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Hawaiian Chicken Salad
"Absolute favourite recipe. So refreshing for summer."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.