Hawaiian Chicken Salad Recipe
- 5 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (16 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup julienned green pepper
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup salted cashews
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 4 teaspoons apple juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Combine the dressing ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until ready to serve. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 360 calories, 21 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 317 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Reviews for Hawaiian Chicken Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.