Hawaiian Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin whole wheat pizza crust
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Salsa and reduced-fat sour cream, optional
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; set aside.
- 2. Whisk eggs and pepper; stir into a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Cook and stir over medium heat until almost set. Transfer to pizza crust. Top with ham and pineapple. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 9-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired. Yield: 6 slices.
1 slice (calculated without optional ingredients): 294 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 240mg cholesterol, 688mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Hawaiian Breakfast Pizza
"I made half the way the recipe called..it tasted a bit bland. The other half I added a BBQ sauce to the base and a little chicken to the top. It made the difference."