Hawaiian Breakfast Pizza Recipe
Tropical and flavorful, this pizza puts a fun spin on breakfast for dinner. Kids love layering on the toppings, and it's a great way to use leftover ham. —Holly Ciani, Taberg, New York
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin whole wheat pizza crust
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Salsa and reduced-fat sour cream, optional
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; set aside.
- 2. Whisk eggs and pepper; stir into a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Cook and stir over medium heat until almost set. Transfer to pizza crust. Top with ham and pineapple. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 9-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired. Yield: 6 slices.
1 slice (calculated without optional ingredients): 294 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 240mg cholesterol, 688mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 20g protein
Reviews for Hawaiian Breakfast Pizza
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC