Tropical and flavorful, this pizza puts a fun spin on breakfast for dinner. Kids love layering on the toppings, and it's a great way to use leftover ham. —Holly Ciani, Taberg, New York
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin whole wheat pizza crust
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Salsa and reduced-fat sour cream, optional
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; set aside.
- Whisk eggs and pepper; stir into a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Cook and stir over medium heat until almost set. Transfer to pizza crust. Top with ham and pineapple. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 9-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired. Yield: 6 slices.
Originally published as Hawaiian Breakfast Pizza in Healthy Cooking June/July 2012, p49
Reviews for Hawaiian Breakfast Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2012
"I made half the way the recipe called..it tasted a bit bland. The other half I added a BBQ sauce to the base and a little chicken to the top. It made the difference."