Hawaiian Breakfast Cups Recipe
- 6 thin slices deli ham
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons mild salsa
- 6 canned pineapple slices
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1. Line six greased 8-oz. ramekins with ham. Layer each with cheese, salsa and pineapple. Crack an egg into the center of each cup; sprinkle with seasoning blend.
- 2. Place ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until egg whites are completely set and yolks are still soft. Yield: 6 servings.
1 breakfast cup equals 131 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 226 mg cholesterol, 320 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 medium-fat meat, 1/2 starch.