- 6 thin slices deli ham
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons mild salsa
- 6 canned pineapple slices
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- Line six greased 8-oz. ramekins with ham. Layer each with cheese, salsa and pineapple. Crack an egg into the center of each cup; sprinkle with seasoning blend.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until egg whites are completely set and yolks are still soft. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Hawaiian Breakfast Cups
"A tasty new way to eat eggs. I didn't have salsa, and it was still really good. I had to put 2 pieces of delhi ham in the ramekin to make it go up the sides and serve as the "cup" that the other stuff was in."
"tastey combination. I used canadian bacon instead of the deli ham."