Hawaiian Barbecue Beans Recipe
- 4 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 bottle (18 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the beans, pineapple, barbecue sauce and ginger. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours. Stir in bacon before serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Hawaiian Barbecue Beans(3)
Sort By :
I honestly don't know how this recipe was award-winning. I didn't care for them very much at all. The flavors just didn't seem to go together, in my opinion.
This is a real keeper! Went over great at a group potluck...had several friends asking for the recipe.
Wow! This was very good. Nice alternative to traditional baked beans. Will definitely do again.
More Recipe Collections
- Bean Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >
- Slow Cooker BBQ >
- Slow Cooker Beans >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Recipes >