Hawaiian Baked Chicken
"Here's a sweet and tangy way to dress up chicken," suggests Leona Callen from Anna Maria, Florida. "Pineapple and brown mustard pair perfectly for marinating the poultry, which comes out of the oven moist and tender."
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 3 pounds)
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup sherry or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Arrange chicken in a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, sherry or broth, mustard,
- honey and butter; mix well. Spoon over chicken; sprinkle with
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35-45 minutes or until a meat
- thermometer reads 180°. Yield: 6 servings.