Hawaiian Baked Beans Recipe
- 4 jars (48 ounces each) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups chopped onion
- 1 package (2 pounds) dark brown sugar
- 2 pounds cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 bottle (28 ounces) ketchup
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1. In several large bowls, combine all the ingredients. Divide among four greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pans.
- 2. Cover tightly; bake at 350° for 1-1/2 hours. Uncover and bake 20-30 minutes more or until bubbly. Yield: 80-100 servings.
1 cup: 78 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 259mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Hawaiian Baked Beans
"I swapped.1/2 catsup for smokey barbecue sauce."
"So different from the norm....made this for a family get together and was asked to prepare for the annual family/friends get together for 250-300 people. Love the sweet (pineapple)/tart (vinegar) taste. Changed it up by using a "brown"mustard and more pineapple."