Sweet meets savory in this fun twist on the typical breakfast casserole. It's great for parties and potlucks because you can make it the night before. —Katie Osborn, Toledo, Ohio
Featured In: Our Best Bacon Recipes
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon (about 14 slices)
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 package (12 ounces) Hawaiian sweet rolls, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed french-fried onions
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, Worcestershire sauce and mustard until blended. Stir in cheeses, bacon, ham and pineapple. Gently stir in cubed rolls. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Remove casserole from refrigerator while oven heats. Bake, uncovered, 35-45 minutes or until golden brown and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, sprinkling with onions halfway through baking. Let stand 5-10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Hawaiian Bacon & Pineapple Breakfast Bake in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2014, p29
Reviews for Hawaiian Bacon & Pineapple Breakfast Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review