Have a Heart Cupcakes Recipe
Every now and then we all need a little love! Bake up a dozen of these little cakes as a thank-you gift or for Valentine's Day. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Aqua blue food coloring or coloring of your choice
- Cupcakes of your choice
- Red shoestring licorice, cut into 3-inch pieces
- Aqua blue colored sugar or color of your choice
- 1. Tint 3 tablespoons icing with food coloring; set aside. Frost cupcakes.
- 2. Using a toothpick, draw a heart into the icing. Following the pattern, gently press licorice into frosting to form heart.
- 3. Fill heart with colored sugar. Pipe colored icing onto curved ends of licorice to hold in place.
1 cupcake: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Have a Heart Cupcakes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC