Have a Heart Cupcakes Recipe
Every now and then we all need a little love! Bake up a dozen of these little cakes as a thank-you gift or for Valentine's Day. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Aqua blue food coloring or coloring of your choice
- Cupcakes of your choice
- Red shoestring licorice, cut into 3-inch pieces
- Aqua blue colored sugar or color of your choice
- Tint 3 tablespoons icing with food coloring; set aside. Frost cupcakes.
- Using a toothpick, draw a heart into the icing. Following the pattern, gently press licorice into frosting to form heart.
- Fill heart with colored sugar. Pipe colored icing onto curved ends of licorice to hold in place.
Originally published as Have a Heart Cupcakes in Fun Food 2011 2011, p17
Reviews for Have a Heart Cupcakes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Cupcake Recipes >
- Cupcake Recipes for Kids >
- Desserts >
- Easy Cake Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >