- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Aqua blue food coloring or coloring of your choice
- Cupcakes of your choice
- Red shoestring licorice, cut into 3-inch pieces
- Aqua blue colored sugar or color of your choice
- Tint 3 tablespoons icing with food coloring; set aside. Frost cupcakes.
- Using a toothpick, draw a heart into the icing. Following the pattern, gently press licorice into frosting to form heart.
- Fill heart with colored sugar. Pipe colored icing onto curved ends of licorice to hold in place.
Originally published as Have a Heart Cupcakes in Fun Food 2011 2011, p17
Reviews for Have a Heart Cupcakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review