Havarti Cheese Puff
Guests always think I spent a great deal of time on this appetizer and have a hard time guessing the simple ingredients. Havarti is a nice change from the more common Brie.
12-16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 block (8 ounces) Havarti cheese
- Assorted crackers
- On a large piece of waxed paper, unroll crescent dough. Starting with
- a short side, fold a third of the dough to the center; repeat with
- the opposite side. Roll out into a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle.
- Spread mustard generously over all sides of cheese; place in center
- of dough. Fold dough over cheese; pinch seams to seal completely.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 15-20
- minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with crackers. Yield:
- 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 115 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.