Havarti Cheese Puff Recipe
Guests always think I spent a great deal of time on this appetizer and have a hard time guessing the simple ingredients. Havarti is a nice change from the more common Brie.
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 block (8 ounces) Havarti cheese
- Assorted crackers
- 1. On a large piece of waxed paper, unroll crescent dough. Starting with a short side, fold a third of the dough to the center; repeat with the opposite side. Roll out into a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle.
- 2. Spread mustard generously over all sides of cheese; place in center of dough. Fold dough over cheese; pinch seams to seal completely.
- 3. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 115 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Havarti Cheese Puff
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC