Guests always think I spent a great deal of time on this appetizer and have a hard time guessing the simple ingredients. Havarti is a nice change from the more common Brie.
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 block (8 ounces) Havarti cheese
- Assorted crackers
- On a large piece of waxed paper, unroll crescent dough. Starting with a short side, fold a third of the dough to the center; repeat with the opposite side. Roll out into a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle.
- Spread mustard generously over all sides of cheese; place in center of dough. Fold dough over cheese; pinch seams to seal completely.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Havarti Cheese Puff in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p29
Reviews for Havarti Cheese Puff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review