- 1-in.-deep cut into the cake; insert piece A. For C pieces, make
- 1-1/2-in. x 1-in.-deep cuts in front and on each side of piece B;
- add remaining pieces.
- Finishing touches: If desired, add phrases and a bunch of flowers to
- the tombstones; arrange on cake. Add faces on the ghosts; attach
- ghosts and bat with icing. Add the cat, trees and fence. Yield: 1
- haunted castle.
Editor’s Note: Meringue powder is available from Wilton Industries. Call 1-800/794-5866 or visit www.wilton.com. Use of a coupler ring will allow you to easily change pastry tips for different designs.