- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 10 cups torn romaine
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 jar (8 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and julienned
- 4 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 10 slices thinly sliced hard salami, julienned
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Using a 4-in. ghost-shaped cutter, cut one ghost from each slice of cheese. (Reserve remaining cheese for another use.)
- In a large bowl, combine vegetables, salami and olives; toss to combine. Just before serving, drizzle with salad dressing and toss to coat. Transfer to serving plates; top with ghosts. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Haunted Antipasto Salad in Taste of Home September/October 2013
Reviews for Haunted Antipasto Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 14, 2013
"I love serving this salad with an Italian inspired menu. I didn't spookify each serving with the ghost shaped cheese, but it's a cute idea for Halloween."