Hasty Heartland Dinner
This hearty microwave recipe from the American Egg Board comes in especially handy the week after Easter, when there are plenty of hard-cooked eggs to use up.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (5-1/2 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup frozen peas
- In a microwave, cook potatoes according to package directions. Add
- sauce packet and milk as directed. Stir in the eggs, ham and peas.
- Cover and cook on high, stirring occasionally, until heated through,
- about 3-5 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 310 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 231 mg cholesterol, 1,316 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein.