VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (5-1/2 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup frozen peas
- In a microwave, cook potatoes according to package directions. Add sauce packet and milk as directed. Stir in the eggs, ham and peas.
- Cover and cook on high, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 3-5 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hasty Heartland Dinner in Country Woman March/April 1995, p36