Hashbrown and Sausage Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; place on a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Press seams together and build up edges; set aside.
- 2. In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and cool slightly. Sprinkle sausage, hash browns, mushrooms, bacon and olives over dough. Top with cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- 3. In bowl, beat eggs, milk and salt; pour over pizza. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 slices.
1 each: 561 calories, 41g fat (17g saturated fat), 247mg cholesterol, 1366mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Hashbrown and Sausage Breakfast Pizza
"Have served this to guest in my home, numerous times. It's always a hit. I've changed the meat to ham or bacon for those who can't have sausage!"