When my boys were in high school, they often tried of traditional breakfast foods. To keep them interested, I would make this pizza. It's also a great appetizer. —Judy Shinner, Fort Collins, Colorado
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound bulk Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; place on a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Press seams together and build up edges; set aside.
- In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and cool slightly. Sprinkle sausage, hash browns, mushrooms, bacon and olives over dough. Top with cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- In bowl, beat eggs, milk and salt; pour over pizza. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 slices.
Originally published as Breakfast Pizza in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p198
Reviews for Hashbrown and Sausage Breakfast Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 18, 2015
"Have served this to guest in my home, numerous times. It's always a hit. I've changed the meat to ham or bacon for those who can't have sausage!"