When my boys were in high school, they often tried of traditional breakfast foods. To keep them interested, I would make this pizza. It's also a great appetizer. —Judy Shinner, Fort Collins, Colorado
Recommended: 40+ Satisfying Low-Carb Breakfasts
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; place on a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Press seams together and build up edges; set aside.
- In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and cool slightly. Sprinkle sausage, hash browns, mushrooms, bacon and olives over dough. Top with cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- In bowl, beat eggs, milk and salt; pour over pizza. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 slices.
Originally published as Breakfast Pizza in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p198
Reviews for Hashbrown and Sausage Breakfast Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 18, 2015
"Have served this to guest in my home, numerous times. It's always a hit. I've changed the meat to ham or bacon for those who can't have sausage!"