Hash in a Flash Recipe
"I cook more roast beef than we need for one meal so that we'll have leftovers for this homey hash," says Wendy Masters of Grand Valley, Ontario. "We look forward to this satisfying supper."
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3 cups finely chopped cooked roast beef
- 1/2 cup beef gravy
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat without stirring until browned, about 10 minutes. Turn; brown remaining side. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hash in a Flash in Taste of Home April/May 1998, p53
Reviews for Hash in a Flash(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >