Hash Browns with Ham Recipe
Convenient grocery store items like frozen hash browns and a can of chicken soup make this an easy-to-make dish. Both kids and adults love it because it's super tasty and chock full of cheese.—lightningbug, Taste of Home Online Community
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the potatoes, ham, onion and 1 cup cheese. Combine soup and butter; pour over potato mixture. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- 2. Stir in sour cream. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC