- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 pound Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 slices process American cheese, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, butter and bouillon. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 10-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the sausage mixture, cottage cheese, eggs and American cheese.
- Pour into crust. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Hash Brown Sausage Bake
"VERY VERY VERY good!! Easy to make and yummy!! Leftovers for a dinner during the week!"
"This takes a little time to make, but it is so worth it. It's easy and delicious. Great to bring to a brunch."
"Loved this ...but I think I will ad additional items like peppers and tomatoes next time I make it"
"This recipe is awesome, one of my familys favorites. We like it with zesty sausage"
"This was great hot, at room temperature, and reheated the next day. Super recipe. I will be making this again!"
"I kicked up the spice a bit was some spicy sausage...was good."