- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1/3 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh baby spinach, thinly sliced
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease eight muffin cups.
- In a bowl, whisk egg, salt and pepper until blended; stir in potatoes and Asiago cheese. To form crusts, press about 1/4 cup potato mixture onto bottom and up sides of each prepared muffin cup. Bake 14-17 minutes or until light golden brown.
- For filling, in a small bowl, whisk eggs and chives until blended; stir in cheese and spinach. Spoon into crusts; top with bacon. Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Hash Brown Quiche Cups
"We made these for our mother's brunch. We doubled the recipe and they still disappeared. It was nice to use fresh chives from the garden. My husband and I were thinking they could have used more egg mixture in each cup. I even made some vegetarian with morningstar tofu bacon."