Hash Brown Potato Salad Recipe
Frozen hash browns pare down prep time for this quick mayonnaise potato salad from Myra Innes of Auburn, Kansas. "It's so easy to make in a hurry because you don't have to peel any potatoes," she notes.
- 1 quart water
- 2 to 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil. Add the hash browns; cook for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Drain thoroughly. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl; add hash browns and stir gently. Cover and chill until serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 185 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 1,347 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Hash Brown Potato Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC