Hash Brown Potato Salad Recipe
- 1 quart water
- 2 to 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil. Add the hash browns; cook for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Drain thoroughly. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl; add hash browns and stir gently. Cover and chill until serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Hash Brown Potato Salad(3)
Sort By :
Very good for a quick to put together potato salad. It does need time to chill.
I found them at Jewel/Albertson's. Both Ore-Ida and the Jewel brand.
Where are you finding frozen hash browns (without seasoning)? None of our grocery stores (4 different big names) are carrying them anymore.