Our Test Kitchen adds potatoes and veggies to leftover pork tenderloin for an easy, creamy weeknight supper in minutes! Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
- 4 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cubed cooked pork
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the potatoes, onion and green pepper in butter over medium heat until almost tender. Stir in the pork, bouillon and pepper; heat through.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and milk until smooth; add to skillet. Cook on medium-low heat for 4-5 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Hash Brown Pork Skillet in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p57
Reviews for Hash Brown Pork Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review