- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups cubed cooked pork
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream and soup. Stir in the hash browns, pork, process cheese and onion. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish.
- Toss cornflake crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Hash Brown Pork Bake
Sort By :
I have made this recipe a few times, and my Husband gobbles it down everytime, and doesn't mind taking the leftovers to work!
Yummy! My picky family really liked this. I melted the processed cheese before adding it to the soup and sour cream. Next time I think I will try using mexican processed cheese.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Budget Dinner Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Pork Casserole >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >