This main dish is a comforting family-style casserole made with convenient frozen hash browns.—Darlis A Wilfer, West Bend, Wisconsin
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups cubed cooked pork
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream and soup. Stir in the hash browns, pork, process cheese and onion. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish.
- Toss cornflake crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Hash Brown Pork Bake in Taste of Home December/January 2003, p12
Reviews for Hash Brown Pork Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review