- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the hash browns,
- spinach mixture and pancetta. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk,
- 1/2 cup fontina cheese, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, parsley,
- Worcestershire sauce, mustard and nutmeg; pour over casserole.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes
- before cutting. If desired, sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and
- garnish with additional parsley. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 291 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 253 mg cholesterol, 557 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.