Hash Brown Egg Bake Recipe
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 cups milk
- In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, bacon, 1/2 cup cheese and salt. Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In another large bowl, beat eggs and milk until blended; pour over hash brown mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Hash Brown Egg Bake
Sort By :
I made this for dinner tonight, OH MY GOSH, it was so delicious. My family just gobbled it up. Next time I have to double the recipe! ! No leftovers.
My husband doesn't like pork so I used turkey bacon and he loved it. Also 2% milk works just as well for does how can't use whole milk. You might have to cook 5 or 10 minutes if you do use 2%. I used this recipe as a base and added salt and pepper to the eggs first then added spinach, onions and red peppers to the mixture. It's like a baked omelet. My family loves it and its not so bland.
Do you think I could use veggie bacon or imitation bacon bits? It looks really good, but I don't eat pork.
Quick and easy. A taste everyone can enjoy.
I halved the recipe, but with 5 eggs and less than half of the potatoes, like the other reviews are saying. Pretty darn good!