Hash Brown Egg Bake Recipe
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 cups milk
- In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, bacon, 1/2 cup cheese and salt. Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In another large bowl, beat eggs and milk until blended; pour over hash brown mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Hash Brown Egg Bake(23)
Sort By :
I halved the recipe, but with 5 eggs and less than half of the potatoes, like the other reviews are saying. Pretty darn good!
everbody loved this. i added a few links of chorizo . my mother-in-law had 2 helpings. next time i will try deli ham instead of the bacon and chorizo.
I like to serve this with ketchup.
Seemed kind of dry and plain, yet nice and easy to make and then just let the oven do the rest.
I would make this again, but probably add peppers and maybe sausage instead of bacon for more flavor. Took about an hour to bake, rather than 45 minutes.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >