Hash Brown Casserole Recipe
People always go back for seconds whenever I serve these rich, creamy potatoes. This casserole is a snap to fix using quick convenient packaged ingredients. It travels well,too. — Susan Auten, Dallas, Georgia
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 55 YIELD:12-16 servings
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 package (2 pounds) frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and garlic salt. Stir in potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- 2. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 157 calories, 8 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 357 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC