- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 small yellow summer squash, chopped
- 6 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 1-1/2 cups whole kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the squash, tomatoes, corn, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 5-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Harvest Stir-Fry in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p186
Reviews for Harvest Stir-Fry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 1, 2009
I only used 3 yellow squash (maybe mine would be considered medium?) and it was plenty! We also topped ours off with some Frank's hot sauce, and were pleased with the result.
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >