- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 small yellow summer squash, chopped
- 6 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 1-1/2 cups whole kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the squash, tomatoes, corn, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 5-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forHarvest Stir-Fry
"I only used 3 yellow squash (maybe mine would be considered medium?) and it was plenty! We also topped ours off with some Frank's hot sauce, and were pleased with the result."