Harvest Salads with Pear Vinaigrette Recipe
- 3 medium pears
- 1/3 cup oil and vinegar salad dressing
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 6 ounces Gouda cheese, shaved
- 3/4 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
- 1. Peel and core one pear; coarsely chop. Place in a small food processor; cover and process until smooth. While processing, gradually add salad dressing in a steady stream. Set aside.
- 2. Divide salad greens among six salad plates. Slice remaining pears. Arrange pears and cheese over salads. Sprinkle with almonds; drizzle with dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 294 calories, 21g fat (5g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 655mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Harvest Salads with Pear Vinaigrette
"The gouda and pears in this salad are so delicious!!"