Harvest Salads with Pear Vinaigrette Recipe
- 3 medium pears
- 1/3 cup oil and vinegar salad dressing
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 6 ounces Gouda cheese, shaved
- 3/4 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
- 1. Peel and core one pear; coarsely chop. Place in a small food processor; cover and process until smooth. While processing, gradually add salad dressing in a steady stream. Set aside.
- 2. Divide salad greens among six salad plates. Slice remaining pears. Arrange pears and cheese over salads. Sprinkle with almonds; drizzle with dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 294 calories, 21g fat (5g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 655mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Harvest Salads with Pear Vinaigrette
"The gouda and pears in this salad are so delicious!!"