You’ll love this simple but elegant salad’s subtly tart dressing and fresh taste. It’s a fantastic combination! Don’t have Gouda? Try using Swiss cheese instead. Cheryl Perry - Hertford, North Carolina
Recommended: 30 Fall Harvest Salads
- 3 medium pears
- 1/3 cup oil and vinegar salad dressing
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 6 ounces Gouda cheese, shaved
- 3/4 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
- Peel and core one pear; coarsely chop. Place in a small food processor; cover and process until smooth. While processing, gradually add salad dressing in a steady stream. Set aside.
- Divide salad greens among six salad plates. Slice remaining pears. Arrange pears and cheese over salads. Sprinkle with almonds; drizzle with dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Harvest Salads with Pear Vinaigrette in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p30
Reviews for Harvest Salads with Pear Vinaigrette
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review