Harvest Salad with Lime-Curry Dressing Recipe
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce, torn (about 15 cups)
- 1 bunch red leaf lettuce, torn (about 12 cups)
- 2 celery ribs, diagonally sliced
- 1 large apple, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium pear, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients until blended. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat; serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings (1-1/3 cups each).
Originally published as Harvest Salad with Lime-Curry Dressing in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014, p1-31
Reviews for Harvest Salad with Lime-Curry Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review