A friend gave me this salad recipe to help me impress my new husband who loves citrus. We serve the dressing over greens we harvest from our garden—the lime and curry make a fantastic pairing. —Rachel Muilenburg, Prineville, Oregon
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce, torn (about 15 cups)
- 1 bunch red leaf lettuce, torn (about 12 cups)
- 2 celery ribs, diagonally sliced
- 1 large apple, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium pear, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients until blended. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat; serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings (1-1/3 cups each).
Originally published as Harvest Salad with Lime-Curry Dressing in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014, p1-31
Reviews for Harvest Salad with Lime-Curry Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review