- mixture resembles coarse crumbs. While processing, gradually add
- water until dough forms a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate
- for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to fit a 9-in. pie
- plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond edge of plate; flute edges.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin, milk and honey. Combine the
- brown sugar, cornstarch and spices. Add to egg mixture just until
- blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 350° and bake for
- 35-40 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 302 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 417 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.