Harvest Pumpkin Dip Recipe
"After trying to make my own pies (and failing miserably with the crust), I decided to try something new with the same great pumpkin pie taste," notes Christy Johnson of Columbus, Ohio. "This creamy dip is the result."
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Apple and pear slices
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Gradually add the pumpkin, pie spice, vanilla and ginger; beat until smooth. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 71 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC