- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- Apple and pear slices
- Beat first five ingredients until blended. Gradually beat in pumpkin until smooth. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings (1/4 cup each).
Reviews for Harvest Pumpkin Dip
"This is a GREAT dip.! Kids and adults alike will enjoy this creamy dip. It pairs well with thin gingersnap cookies, vanilla wafers, graham sticks, animal cookies or cinnamon pita crisps. This makes a great alternative on a dessert or appetizer table."
"I love this dip! I make it every Thanksgiving as an appetizer."
"great with nilla wafers"
"I would make this again with changes. Instead of the cream cheese, which was too tangy for this, I would use 8 oz. mascarpone cheese then decrease the powdered sugar to 1 cup. I skipped the ginger and I don't think it needs vanilla extract."
"I am this for our Annual Harvest Tea Party. It was a hit!!! Everybody loved it. They put the dip on anything from fruit to buscuit to cake cakes. I won for best dish."