- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, eggs, oil and vanilla until blended. Combine dry ingredients; gradually stir into pumpkin mixture.
- Pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the butter, cream cheese, vanilla, milk and salt until smooth. Gradually add confectioners' sugar until smooth. Frost brownies. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 5-6 dozen.
Reviews for Harvest Pumpkin Brownies
Sort By :
"So good, I had to make another.. I love the frosting."
"Fabulous! So moist and delicious. Easy to make. Had people asking for the recipe at a recent potluck."
"Wonderful! We all loved these brownies. We thought were more like a cake. The frosting was creamy and delicious and our guests felt the same way! Will definitely make again."
"Would have given it 5 stars, but had to cut the sugar down to 1 1/2 cup, and was still plenty sweet! (Especially with frosting) Very moist, easy to make, makes a huge pan and it absolutely delicious! ** Also, made my own pumpkin spice and it turned out great, (4T Cinnamon, 4 t nutmeg, 4 t allspice and 4 t ginger) And I have some left for another few recipes."
"Has anyone made this recipe as cupcakes rather then as brownies? If so did it turn out alright?"