- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, eggs, oil and vanilla until blended. Combine dry ingredients; gradually stir into pumpkin mixture.
- Pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the butter, cream cheese, vanilla, milk and salt until smooth. Gradually add confectioners' sugar until smooth. Frost brownies. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 5-6 dozen.
Reviews for Harvest Pumpkin Brownies(35)
Sort By :
This is a family favorite at my house. Make them all the time and always a winner.
Another great pumpkin recipe. I used thawed Cool Whip Cream Cheese Frosting, which we all love and saves more time. Making it again for Christmas!
A coworker made these for our potluck at work and they were so delicious! I will be making these for Thanksgiving!
I made in a 13x9 inch pan as I did not have the size listed. Was a moist and delicious cake,but definately not "brownies"-
Would make again. Makes a nice big batch.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Brownies >
- Brownie Frosting >
- Brownie Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >