Harvest Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 boneless loin pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Combine salt, pepper, paprika, sage and thyme; sprinkle both sides of pork chops.
- In a skillet, brown chops in oil for 1-2 minutes on each side. Place each chop in the center of a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil (about 12 in. x 9 in.). Top with onion slices. Seal foil tightly; place pouches on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 25 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Harvest Pork Chops
Sort By :
"This is easy and fun to make. I love the no-mess clean up. You need to watch how long to bake. I baked mine a little too long so that they were a little on the dry side. But, they were still good. Even my daughter who doesn't like pork chops ate this one."
"I addded carrots coated in oil and italian seasoning and they came out perfect easy to throw together great flavor"
"used different spices....tasted wonderful!! cant wait to make it again!"
"This was a quick and delicious recipe. I also used the same seasoning on some asparagus along with olive oil and balsamic vinegar."
"This was a quick and delicious recipe."