- 1 butternut squash (2 lb.), peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 onion, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced crosswise
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3-1/3 cups rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 package (8 oz.) KRAFT® Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- 1/4 cup croutons, crushed
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- COMBINE first 4 ingredients in 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake 30 to 40 min. or until squash is tender. Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- DRAIN pasta; return to pan. Add cream cheese and milk; stir until cream cheese is melted and sauce is well blended. Add to squash mixture with 1 cup shredded cheese; mix lightly. Top with crouton crumbs and remaining shredded cheese.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Harvest Pasta Bake in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese
Reviews for Harvest Pasta Bake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review