- 6 ears fresh corn on the cob or 6 cups frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut corn off the cobs. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add corn, onion and peppers; cook and stir 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Harvest Corn Saute in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p243
Reviews for Harvest Corn Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review