Harvest Apple Cider Recipe
- 8 whole cloves
- 4 cups apple cider or juice
- 4 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 1 individual tea bag
- 1. Place cloves on a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with kitchen string to form a bag. Place the remaining ingredients in a 3-qt. slow cooker; add spice bag.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until cider reaches desired temperature. Discard spice bag, cinnamon stick and tea bag before serving. Yield: about 2 quarts.
1 cup: 130 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Harvest Apple Cider
"This is my go-to apple cider recipe. It's so easy and tasty- the pineapple juice really adds a nice touch."